Has your business gone mobile?
The internet revolution has brought about dynamic changes in the business world. A lot of businesses and customers are now seeking the internet as a means to market and search for products respectively.
The internet, with its multifaceted capabilities, has augmented it’s applicability by businesses in their bid to outdo each other in search for customers beyond unimaginable levels. It is now common to find virtual stores where everything from ordering, delivering, to payment is conducted through online means.
In the formulation of a marketing plan, a business must therefore take into consideration the various changes that have been brought about by technology.
In contrast to the earlier days when customers would literally hop from one store to the next in search of products, today’s customer has an easy time locating products, their prices and other important details concerning them in the comfort of their home. All that is required is internet access.
Customers search the internet where they can order a product at the click of a button and have it delivered within a short time. Businesses must include in their marketing plan an online means that allows customers to access their products. This requires development of a business website that allows customers to learn about and see their products and services.
Owning a business website is not a guarantee that your sales will go through the roof. You must ensure that your website is tailored to meet the needs of all customers. One way is ensuring that your website is adopted for mobile phones to increase traffic.
Smart Phones and Mobile Internet Access are Here to Stay.
- Simplicity of use-Mobile websites are easy to use and navigate since information is arranged in a simplified and condensed manner. It is easier and faster for customers to make transactions which translate to your products and services moving faster.
- Popularity-More and more customers worldwide use their mobile devices to access the internet. More than one-half of all products searches on the internet are conducted through mobile devices. Today, businesses cannot ignore their importance.
- Higher search engine rankings-Websites that receive traffic from mobile phones receive higher search engine rankings.
- Portability and 24 hour connectivity-People carry their mobile phones everywhere. They should be able to access your mobile website anytime. This enables businesses to connect with their customers every time regardless of where they are.
- Faster speeds-Mobile websites load faster as they are designed specifically for mobile use. The connection speed is fast which means that customers experience less waiting.
- Special features-Mobile websites have special Geo-mapping features that allow searches done by a mobile phone user, to connect to businesses within their geographical location. Other features include mobile optimized images, pages, links to the main website and tap-to-call.
If your business has not gone mobile, your customers are going to your competitor.
Don’t lose business, go mobile!
Call Mitchell @ (239) 590-5972 for a quote.